Thursday, December 02, 2004

It's your husband's life or your case of Wonka bars!

If I want a part time job so I can make extra cash, should I consider selling Mary Kay? I like the products, and on the surface it seems like an easy way to make money and maintain a flexible schedule. But sales jobs can be so mentally damaging. I just don't know if I have the energy to manifest the attitude that it requires.

I can already picture my family and friends rolling their eyes...

I don't think I want to be one of those annoying sales people making the equivalent of telemarketing calls as I fish for customers.

The only positive side I can think of is that I love makeup, so it would be easier to get excited about selling these products then, oh let's say, $800 sets of kitchen knives...which I have actually done.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com