Friday, December 17, 2004

The Island of Misfit Toys

Ok, so I've watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer twice this season. Every year I watch it at least three times during the holidays because I love Christmas movies. But there's one thing I can't figure out about the misfit toys:

What the fuck is wrong with the little girl doll? She looks totally normal to me--so why the fuck is she on the island of misfit toys?

Anyways, tomorrow I have to finish my Christmas shopping, and I'm not as excited about it as usual--for two reasons.

1) My budget is almost non-existent. I usually splurge on gifts, and this year I'm totally broke.
2) I am having a hard time deciding what to buy. Usually by this time I have the perfect gift figured out for everyone, and this year I'm completely clueless. The few times I have gone window shopping, nothing has appealed to me.

Hopefully I will wake up tomorrow with new inspiration and my shopping will be done in a few hours.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com