Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I see you shiver with anticipation

Yesterday I saw the movie Darkness...regrettably. It was a poorly constructed film that gave horror movies a bad name--and that's pretty hard to do. I don't know why I thought it would be good, but I was in the mood for a good scare.

It would have been an utter waste of time if not for the trailer for the upcoming film SIN CITY.



This movie looks amazing! I highly recommend that everyone catches the trailer for this graphic novel adaptation. It is visually stunning from what I can see, and there are tons of great actors in the cast. Bruce Willis, Benicio Del Toro, Josh Hartnet, and Clive Owen, just to name a few sexy men I look forward to seeing. The movie looks like a comic book coming to life, with primarily black and white scenery interjected with color on certain characters--mostly on the female characters. For example, one girl has bright blue eyes and another red lips.

I'm not familiar with the Sin City story, but I am eagerly awaiting the release of this movie. Even if the plot is horrible, it is sure to be visually appealing.

Other films I can't wait to see:

White Noise (I love Michael Keaton, and this movie HAS to be scary!)
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (I'm hoping to re-read the book before it comes out)

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com