Thursday, January 13, 2005

like a prayer

I’m still feeling rather depressed. This weekend I’m going to a wedding open house at the ceremony and reception site with my mom and some friends so they can all see the place. I hope that I get more excited about it by Sunday.

I’ve been having some strange dreams lately. In one of them I was having sex with Michael Vartan in an indoor swimming pool. The pool was in a shabby building that had plastic tarp covering a hole in the roof. The strange thing was that we weren’t alone in the room; there was some sort of religious ceremony going on with someone who was claiming to be the messiah. Michael wanted to pay attention to the ceremony (now that I think about it, he might have been wearing a priest’s robe, because I vaguely remember a black and white collar) and instead I kept forcing him to have sex.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com