Tuesday, January 18, 2005

bitch goddess

My sleeping habits are back to normal, and I have become distracted from my depression with the recent wedding planning activities. My moods are still unpredictable, but hopefully I will get over it soon.

I've started to realize certain things about myself over the last month, mostly things that I don't like, so I'm having this internal battle between my conscience and my habits. If I'm a mean, judgmental person who has a large array of flaws, should I try to change myself or just accept who I am and go with it? I'm starting to develop my plight into a dilemma that is novel worthy: are villains born wicked, with their evil actions inevitable, or do they have hope of changing? Should they want to change? I don't know, I have a more complex post in the works regarding this idea.

I've decided against working a second job; it just makes me too grumpy and miserable all the time to think about how I don't have weekends off. I'll just have to give up any hope of shopping or waxing or getting pedicures for the time being. We'll see how that goes.

If you're happy and you know, click on these links:
online poker | texas holdem poker

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com