Monday, August 30, 2004

Girls' Night

So my girlfriends and I just got finished watching Sex and the City reruns (our weekly ritual that continues even though the show has ended) and P decided to chop off her hair! A, the multi-talented stylist and fashion designer is chopping off her hair as we speak, and I am living vicariously through them. I can't cut my hair until after the wedding...but before this time period I was the friend with short hair. I love short hair, and I miss it.

But A cut her hair last night, and now P is getting hers trimmed up to her ears, and I'm experiencing the excitement second hand. Go P! I'll catch up next year the day after I get back from my honeymoon. It will be fabulous.

That's what you get when you mix red wine, sex talk, and crazy ass girls.

Long live girls' night!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com