Tuesday, October 12, 2004

make believe

I'm very excited that Halloween is near. I've been invited to 3 costume parties (well, actually, I've been invited by a close friend who was invited--but it's better than no invitation at all). All three parties will feature the same general group of people, so I've had to decide on three costumes that are within my budget. My first costume will be for an evil-themed party: Cruella DeVil. For some strange reason I already have a bulky dalmation-print coat that I got from a thrift store in high school, and all I need to buy is the wig and a cigarette holder. For the second party I'm going to be Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City, wearing the funky outfit that she sports in the opening credits: pink tank top and white tulle skirt. I also bought a gold necklace that says "Carrie," which was her signature accessory on the show. For the third party, which is anime-themed, I'll be a purple bondage fairy, and my two girlfriends are going to be in matching blue and red bondage fairy costumes. If only I was young enough to go trick or treating the holiday would be complete!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com