Thursday, May 05, 2005

just another day

I don't feel like writing complete thoughts today, but I should write something.

I feel guilty about how much money my Dad is spending on the wedding. I hate feeling guilty, particularly when there is nothing I can do about it.

I am socially inept. This is caused by my social anxiety, which is caused by my low self-esteem, which is caused by my awareness of being socially inept. Oh, and it doesn't help that I'm extremely neurotic.

I need to find my happy thoughts. They don't seem to be anywhere in my cubicle.

I have bangs--just got them cut yesterday. I think I like them.

Credit card debt sucks.

I feel like going shopping.

In fifteen minutes I will go out for lunch. Will I eat healthy or break down and stuff myself and feel gross for the rest of the day?...hmmm.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com