Saturday, February 19, 2005

Never the same girl twice

I crimped my hair today. I am going to a party later tonight, and I just got the urge to look like a different person. My hair is very difficult to style because it's as fine as baby hair and very, very straight. It doesn't hold a curl for more than ten minutes. But for some reason, it will hold a crimp for days.

When I crimp my hair it looks almost like I have an afro, with so much added volume that am unrecognizable. That's why I love to pull out the crimper every now and then, even though it's oh-so-eighties and not exactly stylish. I also love the fact that I'm still using the same pink crimper that my mom bought me when I was probably about seven years old.

For the past hour I've been staring into the mirror imagining what type of person I should pretend to be tonight.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com