Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Random Things

On my playlist: Frou Frou - Details.
Mood: Restless

- Do you remember that game, Where in the World is Carmen San Diego? For some reason that popped into my head the other day. I remember it started as a game and then became a TV show. Don't know why I suddenly thought of that but I did. I am weird.

- I have often blogged about my stubborn 15 pounds that wouldn't go away. Well, recently it turned into more like 25 pounds and so I kicked my butt into gear. I am happy to report that I have lost about 11 pounds! I'm on my way to becoming a skinny bitch.

- The move to Boston is planned for early August. I'm getting nervous. I know it's the right decision, but leaving behind my nice paying job to start all over and while taking on loads of debt is scary. Sometimes I stop and think, WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING? I have a low-stress cubicle job in Santa Monica and I live in a beautiful apartment. Maybe I just don't know how to be happy unless things are always changing. I just hope my husband doesn't end up resenting me for it. Is grad school worth all this? I need to think positively, but the anxiety is definitely starting to kick in.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com