Wednesday, August 03, 2005

keep it real

I've been watching MTV's Real World since about the 4th season off and on. My favorite casts include San Francisco, Miami, and Boston. I haven't watched many of the new seasons, but I have caught a few of the current cast in Austin.

Usually I end up really liking half of the cast and hating a few of them, but I just have to say that this season MTV picked a bunch of assholes. (Minus the girl who served in Iraq--she speaks her mind and seems like a sweet girl)

But other than her--the cast just sucks. They are total idiots and everything they do just pisses me off until I change the channel in disgust. Now it may be that at this point the show is ultimately doomed to be absurd and infuriating because anyone who actually gets picked is just acting the way they want to be seen on TV. But I'm sticking with my theory that these cast members in particular are morons.

I mean--Melinda does the whole boyfriend-back-at-home drama on the second day?! And then on the 3rd day when she decides to go after Danny, she actually makes the statement, "I've changed so much since I've been here." AFTER THREE FUCKING DAYS.

And I would say that I despise Danny, but I just saw the episode where his mom died and that sucks. But really, that fight where he got his face busted in was just ridiculous. It happened for no reason! They were searching for Nehemiah because he left because Johana started hitting him because....she's a dumb drunk ass bitch. So then they go searching for him yelling, "Have you seen the black guy?" down the streets of Austin (which is hilarious and sooo wrong) and Danny ends up with a broken bone in his face. That whole episode epitomizes how moronic this entire cast is.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com